Monday, 22 November 2010

Charlotte Slade 22/11/10
How many prints did you make this week?
I made about five prints today, and a few lino cuts, which I made this really little frog, which I want to show about the size which from watching “The Zoo.”
How many of these prints taught you something new this week?
I would say that it hasn’t taught me something new but, making me think of how my final piece could be, and how to it further.
Competence in practical printmaking techniques?

With this,Ive tryed to show the different use of size and starting to think of it more compositional  on the page.
Thoughtful and imaginative use of printmaking?
I’ve printed on to fabric with this I’m going to start working in to this, exploring and experimenting with it.
Using research to expand knowledge, enrich thinking and affect your work?
From this I’ve been looking into Hannah hoch’s work, which I’m going to expand on more with this, as I find her work quite interesting and the zeitgeist ,from this there will be another blog entry ,more in-depth of her work.
Active participation in the taught lesson?
Only really of the printing press and much wadding of paper that is placed in the press ,which can make it easy to work or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment